Reduce maintenance costs and increase reliability
WFR is a full service maintenance provider serving the needs of the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries. With a highly experienced and multi-skilled team, we are able to meet all of our customers’ maintenance requirements.
MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION
WFR excels in providing maintenance, inspection and certification services for a wide range of static and rotating equipment. Our capabilities include the following:
- Ex equipment
- Hydraulic units
- Valves & chokes
- Pressure vessels
- Manifolds (choke/kill)
- Sensors, controls & transmitters
- BOP’s (drilling & well intervention)
- High Pressure Testing of Pipework, Pressure vessels, Valves and Chokes
- Non Destructive Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Liquid Penetrant testing (PT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Approved inspection procedures by notified bodies & major oil companies
SITE MAINTENANCE SUPPORT
WFR offers clients comprehensive on-site support, providing personnel, equipment or a combination of both for a wide range of tasks. Our services include:
- NDT inspection
- Torque & Tensioning
- (Dis)Assembly of Process equipment (piping, appendages, E&I).
Our priority is to install the equipment in the safest and most efficient way possible, meeting all Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements.
SITE & MAINTENANCE PROJECT COORDINATION
At WFR, we offer extensive expertise in Site and Maintenance Project Coordination. We have the technical knowledge and experience to effectively manage all phases of the project, ensuring that equipment and assets receive expert care and attention.
Our project delivery is guided by clear processes and open communication, ensuring that the job is completed to plan and within budget.
CERTIFICATION & MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
WFR offers a web-based maintenance system for managing and registering equipment maintenance. Our efficient software provides comprehensive insight into maintenance status, costs and other necessary information, allowing you to gain a clear understanding of the maintenance status of your equipment and manage it effectively.
Our maintenance facility in Schoonebeek is equipped to service equipment of various sizes and weights.
Features of our facility include:
- Three spacious maintenance workshops
- A large area of up to 12,500 square meters for maintenance and storage purposes, including:
- Indoor maintenance area 2500 M2
- Overhead cranes up to 2 x 10 mT
- Multiple test bays up to 20.000 psi
- Fully featured
- Equipment handling:
- Forklifts up to 20 tonnes capacity
- Heavy duty trailers
These facilities provide us with the space and resources to efficiently perform maintenance tasks and accommodate equipment of significant size. Please contact our team if you have any questions.